EXCHANGE & RETURNS
- We do not do exchanges or replacements
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Altered or washed garments are not returnable. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Returns must be authorized by Webocean. Returns without a RA # will be refused. Claims must be made within 3days from receipt. Please allow up to 1 to 2 business days for credits to be processed.
- Returns of the items purchased from Webocean shall be allowed within 21 days from the order date, provided the merchandise is in its original and saleable condition with original invoice.
- Returns of any item will be extended only if returned in original and tag pack condition.
- Any defective merchandise can be highlighted within 21 days of order date.
ORDERS CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- Orders, once entered into the system, cannot be changed. This means we cannot add to orders already entered; a new order will need to be placed.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect the merchandise upon receipt, in order to declare any defect and to confirm receiving the correct style, size, colour or quantity, before altering the merchandise. While Webocean is making all effort to ensure the quality and the accuracy of each product shipped, Webocean will not accept any responsibility of any altered, defective, or incorrect merchandise. No return will be accepted on altered merchandise.
- You may call WEBOCEAN.CA customer care on 289-893-2757 (9:00 am - 6pm EST) to initiate return. We will arrange for the merchandise to be collected from the delivery address through courier. We shall process the return subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in original condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, to avoid deductions in refund.
- Any returns at WEBOCEAN.CA, or through courier, must be accompanied by the original invoice, which is shipped along with the products. We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original invoice.